Rheumatology is a sub-specialty of Internal Medicine which focuses on the diagnosis and management of a variety of autoimmune and inflammatory conditions as well as various musculoskeletal diseases.
Our Board-Certified Rheumatologists have completed the following training:
- Medical School (4-6 years)
- Internal Medicine Residency (3 years)
- Fellowship in Rheumatology (2 years)
- Achieved and Maintained Board Certification in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine
Although our doctors are experts in bone and joint diseases, they are not surgeons and do not operate on their patients. They are able to perform joint injections.
Conditions treated by rheumatologists include:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma/CREST Syndrome)
- ANCA Associated Vasculitis
- Takayasu's Arteritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Associated Arthritis
- Gout and Pseudogout
- and many more!
Our Board-Certified Rheumatologists have worked in academic and non-academic settings and have experience with a wide variety of patient populations. We strive to provide high-quality care and adhere to the guidelines of the American College of Rheumatology.
Copyright © 2023 Integrated Rheumatology Care - All Rights Reserved.